Saturday, October 22

Why are you wearing that in Public?


Snip Snap loves "Sasha Fierce"
I’m a Diva! (NOT!!!) What woman would where this in public? (Or for that matter AT ALL!!!) This woman looks like a wannabe from Beyonce’s 2008 album, “Sasha Fierce” (So Guess what her name is for today???) Now Sasha be honest, you jumped in the laundry basket then jumped out to get dressed to day didn’t you? You’re wearing a yellow dress “thingy” that has spaghetti string sides, with “Big Bird” angle wraps and a bag that doesn’t even match on a HOT summer day. (Alternative Theories???) Did you steal your boyfriend’s shirt and turned it into an outfit for the summer, or did some store actually have the “gall” to sell that? (Enough Questions.) I just noticed that the stocks on her arms match her bra and panties. (YAYY, you’re matching somewhere.)

I can tell what she’s thinking by her pose, “I’m Ballin”!!! (Uhh, Stop!) Where’s the fashion police when you need them? (Better yet the Fashion SWAT!) I know it’s hot outside, but put some REAL clothes on. Sasha you have a great figure, so why show it off like that? That is really too much to be showing in public. (Plus it’s NOT CUTE!!!) If it was that hot outside and you wanted some attention, “booty shorts” would have been better than this “outfit”. (Oh, I meant to say “Boy Shorts”.)  Go ahead; tell us how my man wanted a piece of “Sasha” today. (Are you sure?) The guy in the back put the coat over his face to shield the embarrassment; he’s probably laughing so hard he can handle it.

If I walked outside looking like this, somebody slap me. That’s a BIG “IF” because I’d be nothing BUT crazy “IF” I did. So forget slapping me, just get the straight jacket ready. Don’t worry, I’ll be thanking you because dressing like this is like putting a HUGE billboard on your head saying, “Hey Weirdo, come talk to me”. No Offense to any of my “Closet Creatures” out there, but this is GHETTO FABULOUS at its best and is a BIG NO!!!