Wednesday, October 19

Old Geezer in Speedos

Lucky Feels "Cheeky"
So you’re on a vacation with your friends at the beach and you decide to get some sun for a little R’ n R’. (Rest and Relaxation BABY!!!)  You see women sunbathing, children playing in the sand, and men swimming in the water. You start to think, “Wow, what a perfect day to be at the Beach.” As you head down to find a spot in the sand, you turn around and see a man wearing “THESE”??!! (YIKES to the 10th Degree!!!)

We have an older gentlemen in his 50s or 60s that decides to wear a baseball cap and “THESE” to the beach. (Can somebody please tell me what “THESE” are???) ATTENTION: “For all my Male readers who ready to retire and head to the beach, please don’t wear Speedos. That will be all.” (Ohhh that’s what they are, silly me!) The thing that kills me the most is that he’s wearing a baseball cap. (What’s the point in the cap???) That’s like if I were to wear shorts and a shirt with a skull cap on in the middle of January. Why protect my head from the cold when the rest of my body isn’t protected? (This is a no BIG TIME!!!)

The woman in this picture, who I’ll call Megan, is just hysterical about the whole thing. Megan was probably on vacation with her friends and was headed to the bar when she ran into this man on the beach; I’ll bet she couldn’t believe her eyes. (Because I still can’t!) After seeing that, Megan probably forgot what she was doing in the first place. She went back to the Hotel dying of laughter while telling all of her friends. I know if I saw a FULL MOON on a SUNNY DAY I would question my eye sight. (Am I Crazy???) Men of ALL ages should think twice before wearing “THESE”. Very few men can pull off something like this and he wasn’t one of them.