Saturday, November 5

Summer Time Snow Boots?

Mr. Snuggles: "Is she rocking Boots?"
Even though all I see is “short” shorts, a set of legs, and a pair of Snow Boots, I think I’ll call this girl Ashley. (Ashley BABYYY!!!) Ashley I have a question, what month is it January or July? (Answer: What does it matter, it’s SUMMER!!!) It’s CLEARLY hot outside, yet you decide to wear “short” shorts with a pair of Snow Boots. (Umm, is there “invisible snow”?) I JUST DON’T GET IT, Snow Boots?  I wouldn’t wear Snow Boots unless there was AT LEAST two feet of SNOW in front of me, NOT ten miles of concrete. Let’s look on the brightside, these Snow Boots are stylish, BUT FOR THE WINTER!!!

Ashley I see that you’re all dressed and ready, but what were you doing? You’d think she was walking somewhere like school or home, but I think she was really playing hopscotch. (I MISS RECESS!!!) Whether she was walking around or playing “Reindeer Games”, Ashley would’ve eventually been seen by the public. (My Eyes, MY EYES!!!) Once seen, I think people would ask Ashley, “Girl are you CRAZY? (Umm, what do you mean CRAZY?) Hypothetical Situation: Let’s pretend like it’s a snowy day in January, what would one wear outside? (Me, my Birthday Suit!!!) Let’s see, skull cap check; earmuffs got them; scarf bought it; bubble coat check; jeans got them. Forgetting anything? Yes, the flip-flops with the socks to match. (Notice ANYTHING familiar?) This hypothetical is NO DIFFERENT than what Ashley’s wearing in this picture!

You know, I REALLY HOPE this isn’t a Fashion Sin turn Fashion Trend. (NO WAY!) So where did Ashley get this idea? Answer: She saw something like this in a Magazine or TV. (Umm, Tabloid or Reality TV DUHH!!!) I KNOW she couldn’t have possibly thought of this “brilliant idea” on her own. (Umm, what do you mean?) I’ve seen plenty of young girls like Ashley wearing Snow Boots with everything imaginable; jeans, khakis, shorts, miniskirts and SHOCKINGLY ENOUGH long skirts. (There’s an EPIDEMIC spreading!!!) It’s like a “Snow Boot Disease” is spreading and starting to become the “Norm” around. (ZOMBIES!) Next thing you know, the boys are going to be wearing sweat pants with sandals on Christmas. (SAVE US!!!) Just Kidding, but seriously this is a MAJOR NO!!!